Title: SAP Func ERP Specialist DIST
Location: USA-NJ: NEW JERSEY-MARLTON
CSC's Logistics Modernization Program is an enterprise resource planning software solution used to address all business practices associated with moving goods from industry to the Soldier. It is the cornerstone for the Single Army Logistics Enterprise and is the first step to enabling end-to-end supply chain visibility for the Army, its depots, industry partners and soldiers. Since early in the modernization process, CSC has been providing technological support to AMC in three primary areas-automatic identification technologies (AIT), data communication technologies, and technologies that facilitate integration. Successful candidate will be subject to a background investigation. All information provided on resumes and applications should be accurate and match. Education will be verified and a criminal investigation will be conducted. Must be U.S. Citizen.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 4 years working in a SAP environment as a consultant or have part played a key role and SME on a project implementation team. In addition, the candidate should have actively worked on a minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations with detailed functional knowledge in at least two functional SAP modules and an understanding the business and technical integration issues associated with those modules. In addition, the candidate will have background with interfaces and data conversion, capabilities and limitations of SAP as well as the setup and configuration issues associated with their product modules specialty area. The individual should be capable of leading medium sized teams of 7-12 resources and able to deliver solutions with minimal guidance from project managers.
SAP Core Experience with the following modules:
· SD-BF. Basic functions and master data in SD processing
· SD-BF-PR. Pricing and conditions
· SD-BF-CM. Credit and risk management
· SD-BF-OC. Output determination
· SD-SLS. Sales
· SD-BIL. Billing
· SD-CAS. Sales support
· SD-EDI. Electronic data interchange
· LE-SHP. Shipping
· LE-TRA. Transportation
SAP R/3 certification in Release 4.6C or later is a plus.
Essential Job Functions
* Oversees, plans and designs highly complex business processes and makes recommendations in order to improve and support business activities.
* Analyzes and documents client''s complex business requirements and processes; constructs conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates to communicate requirements.
* Performs the function of a lead in creating complex test case scenarios for testing and/or monitoring the testing of business applications to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
* Function as a lead and provides input into the development and modification of systems to meet client needs.
* Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients on larger accounts to gather and document requirements and explore complex solutions.
* Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide project team member guidance/support throughout the project life cycle. Provides work guidance and mentoring to less experienced personnel.
* Participates and provides expertise in technical reviews and inspections to verify the implementation of ''intent of change'' through the entire project.
* Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
* Creates and maintains the architecture for highly complex business process domains to ensure alignment with the organization''s technology priorities.
* Bachelor''s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor''s degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
* Nine or more years of business processes and business analysis experience
* Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
* Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
* Experience working with computer programming concepts and coding languages
* Experience working with the implementation of company value propositions
* Strong communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Ability to translate technical language into client language
* Ability to lead and work in a team environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
* Willingness to travel
Job: Business Process