Network Engineer II
Department: Health Information Technology
The Network Systems Engineer II will be responsible for designing, testing, configuring, and implementing enterprise routing and switching solutions. Qualified candidates must have worked in an enterprise environment that requires a highly available network environment with respect to WAN/LAN, load balancing, and extranet VPN technologies. This position is also responsible to assist with data center design and capacity planning.
* A minimum of six years of hands-on experience required with IT infrastructure solutions, required experience to include configuring and managing physical servers, vSphere 4.0 or later virtual machines, Cisco/Juniper routers, firewalls and switching across three-tiered multiple campus Network
* A minimum of three years of experience required with standard Microsoft solutions including Active Directory management, group policies, DNS, MS Exchange 2007/2010, etc.
* A minimum of three years' experience with firewall security policies involving objects, rules, zones, and NAT policies. Experience with Cisco/Juniper firewalls required.
* Strong analytical and diagnostic skills are required.
* Excellent written and oral communication abilities required.
* Experience with data security, Security assessments, Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning preferred.
* Experience with Enterprise storage and Data backup and recovery using IBM XIV,NetApp and CommVault preferred.
* Previous experience with Citrix XenApp desktop and CAG Preferred.
* Previous experience with highly available clustered systems a plus.
* Previous experience with MS SQL, PL SQL and database clustering knowledge a plus.
* Must be a good team player with strong people skills.
To be considered for the position it is our preference that you have an Associates of Arts Degree with a concentration in Information System's or equivalent experience in the following areas, preferably in a Health Care Setting:
Candidates should have completed their Cisco CCENT" or Juniper JNCIE-ENT" entry level or higher certifications, However four years of experience with HA Networks may be accepted.
Additional certifications considered beneficial to our selection of the right candidate: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Citrix CCA, VCP