Title: Project Coordinator - Engineering
KBR COMPANY INFORMATION
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world''s largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you''ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
PROJECT COORDINATOR - ENGINEERING
Under general supervision, the Project Coordinator - Engineering is responsible for all phases of planning and execution on small (less than $500,000 total installed cost) projects. The incumbent plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls small engineering projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company. He/She has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction. The Project Coordinator possesses knowledge of the respective industry, and will work closely with operations, technical and construction resources to manage projects. Compliance with and following safety requirements is an integral part of this position.
This position is located at a client site in Fayetteville, NC.
* Accountable for the field execution of change work on site that results in the creation of small (<$500,000 total cost) projects.
* Responsible for coordination, cost and schedule for all activities related to small projects on site
* Prepare documentation in support of project financial authorization and procurement
* Maintains project related documentation and communicates project status with all stakeholders
* Communicate with operations, technical and construction resources on site to complete projects on schedule
* Attend production/integrated team meetings in order to understand the needs of the client as it relates to project planning, development and execution
* Prepare project estimates for projects under $10,000
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, engineering degree preferred
* 15 years experience in chemical, refinery, or other related process industries
* Experience working with engineers and designers
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access databases
* Experience with SAP and Lotus Notes applications is preferred