OMSolutions Senior Analyst
Provide consulting services to hospitals that reduce costs and increase efficiencies. Participate in consulting projects that involve the supply chain processes at customer sites. Is responsible for an implementation project. Manage deadlines and diagnoses business needs. Functions include logistics analysis, process design, data collection and implementation, and other client related services as required. May provide on-site Inventory Management Services. Perform on-site Logistics Support and assists the Project Management Teams as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Perform as needed Inventory Management Services to support our Clinical Inventory Management Program agreements to include performing physical counts, generating/placing orders, product put-away and stocking location maintenance, including on-site organization and corresponding data file maintenance.
* Can manage implementation projects and diagnose business needs. Communicate needs to customers and OMSolutions management.
* Maintain various electronic files. Generates data and reports for customers and project team members.
* Communicate status of programs or projects to customers and project team members.
* Perform recommended back-up procedures of electronic files to ensure project or programs are properly maintained.
* Assist with various Logistics projects such as gathering customer data, product sizing and storeroom slotting.
* Develop appropriate back-up procedures of key databases that contain critical programs or project information.
* Educate and trains customers and teammates in the use of our various programs.
* Participate in customer presentations with the sales force when needed.
* Develop working knowledge in various software programs such as Word and Excel, Business Objects and other necessary programs or project tools.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Perform additional duties as directed.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work. Light Work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree. However, if the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
TYPE OF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
Field of vision
Observing an area that can be seen up and in a given point. This factor is important when job performance requires seeing a large area while keeping the eyes fixed.
Adjustment of lens of eye to bring an object into sharp focus. This item is especially important when doing near-point work at varying distances from eye.
Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand.
Picking, pinching, or otherwise working with fingers primarily (rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling).
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Talking is important for those activities in which workers must impart oral information to clients or to the public, and in those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Perceiving the nature of sounds. Hearing is important for those activities which require ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make fine discriminations in sound, such as when making fine adjustments on running engines.
* EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
Thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field such as cost or general accounting is desired but not essential. Certification in a clinical area is preferred. Two to four years of experience in healthcare or logistics plus a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required. (Equivalent experience would be an Associates degree or certification in clinical function (LPN, OR Tech) with 4 years of experience in the related field.)
B. WORK EXPERIENCE:
Two to four years for degreed personnel (up to and including) eight years.
Can be entry level for Bachelors degreed personnel who also possess a certification in a clinical area.
C. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
General PC skills (spreadsheet, word processing and graphics presentation software).
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proven ability to learn new technical tools.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND WORK AIDS:
General equipment to include PC.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS:
Inside working conditions.
Travel (up to 80/90%) within and outside of state.
No environmental hazards indicated for this classification.