SECURITY OFFICER - F/T
Job Description :
JOB TITLE: Security Officer
REQUIREMENTS: Must complete background screening
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Performs a variety of security, safety, customer services, and public relations duties and related functions, specific to the job account. Provide first line response to emergencies and carry out the policies and procedures of Property Management. Observe and report security issues and safety concerns as prescribed in post manuals.
Access control, emergency notification & response, public relations & customer service, reporting writing and other duties as described in the ACSS/ABM Security Officers Handbook and specific post order at the job location to provide a professional secure environment for the public, employees / client / tenant property.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Our success depends on the professional performance, competencies, and demeanor of our employees:
* Understand, read, and followwritten instructions and comprehend verbal instructions
* Must have good written and verbal communications skills in the English language
* Able to report for work on time, well groomed, and alert
* Can work with others or alone
* Work under pressure and with various levels of work activities
* Possess a helpful and professional personality
* Reflect emotional stability
* Recognize hazards
* Have access to reliable transportation
* Available for flexible shift work
* Must have a phone at your residence or personal pager - cell phone
BENEFITS: We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, 401K, stock purchase plan, direct deposit, commuter benefits, advancement opportunities, paid uniforms, training, and vacation pay!
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
EOE :ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)