Title: Product Process Integration
Location: USA-Oregon, Hillsboro
Intel's Custom Foundry (ICF) division within the Technology and Manufacturing Group (TMG) is looking for a Process Product Integration Engineer that can bridge between process technology and designs. The designs can be internal collateral kit teams and external customers. In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:?
-- Interfacing with process development and kit teams to address customer issues related to process collateral
-- Providing technology training to customers and internal ICF teams.
-- Providing onsite customer support to ramp design execution.
-- Working with ICF Customer Engineering teams in engagement phases to support any needs related to process technology.
-- Establishing a robust process design collateral validation and test suite with kit team
-- Performing design simulation, variation/EM/RV/aging analysis, layout, Design Rule Checking (DRC), Layout Versus Schematic (LVS) checking, and parasitic extraction
-- Creating and managing usage specification documents/whitepapers for all process collateral.? Includes process file/variation/aging tables, verification flows, mask layer usage, and special device templates
Candidate should possess a minimum of a PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and experience of CAD development/support and/or VLSI.
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrate experience in digital, mixed-signal, and/or analog circuit design, circuit optimization for low-power and high-speed VLSI
- Demonstrate experience in semiconductor device physics, models and scaling
- Demonstrate experience in technology design rules
- Demonstrate experience in capacity to address complex problems algorithmically.
- Demonstrate experience with industry standard CAD tools/flows for digital and/or analog design. Specific experience with Cadence Virtuoso and Spectre/Hspice is a plus.
- Demonstrate experience with UNIX/Linux platforms
Job Category: Engineering
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced