Title: Accounting Manager - AR
Location: North America-United States-wa-Everett
Job Number: FLU001518
Flukeis currently looking for a high performingAccounting Manager to manager our successfulAccounts Receivable team of 19. If you enjoy working in an environment that includes high exposure to senior leaders, visibility with cross function team such as Sales, Order Management and Contracts, and career growth opportunity, then please read on. In this role you will be responsible for managing the activities of general and cost accounting functions as well as ensure accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data while developing, implementing, and maintain systems, procedures and policies.
1. Plan, direct, and supervise Cash Application, Accounts Receivable and Collections staff of eight (8) at Fluke Park in Everett and eleven (11) offshore in Pune, India.
2. Credit and terms management. Drive optimization of Days Sales Outstanding through utilization of DBS (Danaher Business Systems) tools including daily management, problem solving, and team development.
3. Oversee all A/R accounting, reconciliations and processes. Identify and remedy revenue recognition issues as they arise. Proactively work with organization in order to optimize revenue while complying with US GAAP and all Contract terms
4. Fiscal period ends & deadlines require long hours to complete close and audit support work.
5. Collect data, allocate costs and prepare reports that maintain the company's general accounting or cost accounting and inventory systems.
6. Prepare or supervise preparation of financial statements, and budgets. Initiate and manage traditional or innovative cost control procedures.
7. Interface with other departments regarding new cost control procedures to control and direct operation more efficiently and effectively.
8. May manage financial reporting functions.
9. Act as a liaison between intra-company finance and accounting groups and government auditing.
10.Provide the required financial information to management and ensures that the proper information is maintained for historical purposes.
· Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting or Finance
· 5 years' experience in accounting with progressing responsibility
· Strong communication skills
· Self- starter with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Ability to commit to working the required month end close periods as needed
· Critical thinking skills to drive process improvement and get to root cause of issues
· Adaptable and flexible to changing business demands
· Familiarity with revenue recognition principles and criteria, US GAAP
· Manufacturing or high volume processing environment a plus
· Oracle experience highly beneficial
· Electronic banking systems experience
· Domestic and International collections laws and best practices exposure
· 2 years people management
· CPA, CMA or CGMA designation
Job: Finance / Accounting