Title: BRMCS Internal Audit Manager
Location: Washington-Seattle-999 Third Ave; Seattle
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Business Risk Management and Control Solutions (BRMCS) practice as an Internal Audit Manager. The BRMCS practice provides internal audit and customized business controls services such as assessing internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance consulting, and construction program owner services and royalty compliance consulting services.
As Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects and hands-on performance of internal controls assessments, documentation of internal control processes, testing of internal controls performance and reporting on project results. The Manager may help clients remediate internal control deficiencies and improve internal control processes. The ability to work in a team environment and develop and maintain strong client relationships is essential.
* Leads multiple Internal Audit Services project delivery teams by cultivation and fostering of long-term client relationships
* Identifies areas of highest risk to achievement of client goals
* Reviews documentation and conducts interviews necessary to evaluate processes and controls designed to manage high-risk areas
* Leads projects to document, test, and analyze client business processes to improve bottom line results
* Prepares effective written reports and supports findings with proper documentation
* Implements internal human resource planning processes including recruiting, hiring, and developing of professional staff
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master's degree preferred
* Minimum of five years of relevant experience required
* Experience working with Oracle or SAP preferred
* CPA, CIA, CMA or CISA preferred
* Strong motivation to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
* Experience analyzing business risks, evaluating business processes, assessing internal controls, documenting work performed, and writing concise and persuasive project reports
* Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, and draw logical conclusions
* Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels of management
* Excellent leadership and management abilities with supervisory experience over multiple projects and professional staff
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to mentor and train others
* Willingness and ability to travel to client locations is required, average travel about 40%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.