As a Loan Originator, you will become part of PNC Mortgage, a specialized subsidiary of PNC, a full-service mortgage company that originates, acquires, markets and services residential loans. With today's rapidly changing marketplace, your role as Mortgage Originator is as important as ever.
On a typical day, you can expect to be focus in marketing activities and promotional strategies to attract new purchase business. You will aggressively promote PNC Mortgage to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners/CPAs, attorneys and other referral sources. You can expect to participate in business development activities outside of the office, such as realtor open houses and home buyer seminars. You'll remain in your element, making contacts through community, networking, and developing your reputation as a trusted financial advisor to customers and sources. Expect, too, to originate quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage and home equity loans; manage customers through the entire loan process, from data collection and analysis through loan conclusion; and maintain positive client relationships.
We're looking for a talented sales professional with strong relationship-building skills, who will listen to and analyze client needs, and respond with solid financial solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or educational equivalent
* Thorough understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
* Mortgage banking background preferred with a proven track record of success
* Ability to generate annual production volumes of at least $10 to $12+ million a year
* Public speaking skills with the ability to make presentations
* Ability to education borrowers on loan products and process