Title: Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical
Job Number: 26358
Providence is calling a 0.6 FTE Registered Nurse working night shift to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Medical/Surgical RN who is dedicated to providing nursing care to a diverse group of patients.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients with a variety of medical or surgical conditions.
* Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
* Demonstrate critical thinking, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* One year recent acute care RN experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* One or more years Medical/Surgical RN experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted MagnetŪ" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing CenterŪ. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
Job: Medical/Surgical Nursing