Facilities Manager - Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises - Zephyr Cove, NV
Location US-NV-Zephyr Cove
Posted Date 1/4/2013
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of ?World?s Most Admired Companies.? ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World?s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company''s Web site, www.aramark.com, orwww.twitter.com/aramarknews.
Our Parks and Destinations group specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country''s most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
* Asilomar Conference Center, California
* Denali National Park, Alaska
* Glacier Bay, Alaska
* Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
* Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
* Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
* Olympic Peninsula, Washington
* Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
The Facilities Manager is responsible for the management of Repair, Maintenance, and Project Management of the Physical Structures that comprise Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Staff hiring, training, Enforcing Corporate Safety Programs, Enforcing Environmental Programs, Preventive Maintenance Programs, Managing Capital & G-T projects, grounds keeping duties and daily opening and closing duties.
* Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and correcting maintenance and grounds staff
* Responsible for keeping the Maintenance and Grounds Department within budgetary guidelines
* Responsible for Preventive Maintenance of all equipment, and machinery
* Maintain Proper Fuel Dispensing Records for all Bulk Fuel
* Maintain lawn, parking lots, landscaping for the entire property
* Responsible for scheduling routine maintenance to include but not limited to: Fire alarms, sprinkler system, boilers, grease trap, kitchen hood.
* Oversee capital projects
* Oversee G-T Projects & required USFS Reporting Requirements in relation to G-T Projects
* Responsible for ensuring that all departments in compliance with ARAMARK safety and environmental programs
* Responsible for coordinating snow removal
* Responsible for completing opening and closing daily procedures
* Providing on call support as needed
* High school dimploma (College education preferred but not required).
* CPR certification preferred.
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential to success in this role.
* Strong organization, time management and team motivation skills are also important.
* The ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with clients, senior management and ARAMARK support staff, plus the ability to respond effectively to changing demands is necessary. Prior facility maintenence is strongly preferred.
Interested in this opportunity?
* Apply Now!
* Email this job to a friendARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.