Category: Safety/Loss Control
Description: Loss Control Consultant - Construction
A leading service provider to the insurance industry has an immediate opening for a Construction Safety Consultant in Northern California. Candidate will work out of their home traveling to a variety of client sites throughout Northern California five days per week. This challenging career opportunity desires experience working in the Construction industry as a safety specialist.
Candidate must have a working knowledge of:
* operations and customer needs related to construction safety within organizations;
* the issues and procedures in preventing insurance related liability and workers compensation related claims;
* Well versed in OSHA 1910.26;
* Ability to present and train in industry topics
With this experience, the candidate must be able to provide objective evaluation of site exposures and controls, provide value added services, and complete reports and communicate their professional opinion to an underwriting group, clients, and other safety professionals.
* Minimum of 5 years in the Construction/Safety Industry
* OSHA 10hr and 30hr training certification desirable
Location Northern , CA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelors