Sr. IT Project Manager - Contact Center Project
The Unified Communications (UC) program represents the integration of a variety of communication and collaboration tools - audio, video, data & conferencing - supported by various vendors and technologies under one user interface. The ongoing aim of the UC effort is to link these various technologies together under a unified architecture to further enhance our collaboration capabilities across the enterprise.
The Contact Center and Call Logger Replacement project is a multi-year project to develop a unified call center and contact center design and roadmap, build foundational infrastructure globally to support existing international call center and call logger infrastructure that is end of life and roll out to various business areas. This project falls under the UC Program’s scope and aims to utilize the unified communication architecture already rolled out via the UC/Cisco phone and UC/MS Lync projects. The Contact Center and Call Logger Replacement project is considered a large scale, highly complex project which will require an experienced project manager that has a proven record of working with a high level of quality, within established time frames and budget, while meeting stakeholder expectations.
The ideal candidate for this position would have the following professional experience, education and skills:
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project managing large scale, complex corporate projects, across multiple, global locations with $2M or larger budgets.
· Recent experience (within last three years) with implementing call center technology from building foundational infrastructure to deploying new technology directly to end users, in a large, corporate, global environment – within a financial services company is a plus
· Experience with implementing Cisco, Avaya, NICE and/or Genesys products a plus
· Experience driving projects from a schedule, budget and metrics perspective – needs to be analytical and adept at creating and reading project key performance indicators/ metrics utilizing basic reporting tools (Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.)
· PMP or PgMP certified
· Knowledge and application of system development life cycle process
· Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies, project management software tools, and process improvement strategies
· Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 products, including developing complex project schedules with Project Professional 2010 and Project Server 2010, developing process diagrams in Visio 2010 and utilizing SharePoint 2010 to create and utilize simple sites for documents, tracking issues, etc.
· Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience – Master’s degree highly desired
Location, Schedule and Travel Requirements
· Position located in Rancho Cordova office – alternative locations could be San Mateo or Dublin, CA offices, but not ideal. PM would be required to work in the FTI office and all necessary equipment to execute job duties will be provided by FTI.
· Normal business hours are M-F 8am – 5pm (PST), although may be required to work outside of normal business hours and/or extended hours as necessary to facilitate project work with other locations throughout the globe.
· Limited travel to and from San Mateo, Rancho Cordova, and/or Dublin, CA may be required on occasion for special project meetings. No domestic and/or international travel to other FTI locations will be necessary.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our IT specialty places professionals across a comprehensive scope of services, including application development and integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, software quality assurance and testing, enterprise maintenance and support, data storage, infrastructure support, disaster recovery and business continuity, and network engineering.
Want More Information?