Title: Teller III (20-25 Hours per week) Sandy 94th South Branch
Location: UT - East Sand
Zions Bank has a an excellent opportunity for an experienced Teller at the Sandy 94th South Branch. Position is responsible for
* Accurately processing debit and credit transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures, while maintaining an acceptable balancing record Identifies and addresses clients needs by providing a variety of services which may include opening new accounts, issuing counter checks, performing address changes, issuing/activation ATM cards, performing money transfers, ordering checks, receiving loan payments, etc.
* Resolves clients problems either through direct personal action or referral to alternative branch or bank resources. Identifies and maximizes cross-sell banks opportunities through client profiling.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Scheduled hours will be afternoon/evenings and 2 Saturdays a month
* Internal candidates preferred
* Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 year cashiering, customer service, balancing or other related experience.
* Proficient knowledge of cashiering, balancing, debits, credits, bank products and/or banking.
* Working knowledge of math, Must have solid balancing and customer service skills. Ability to cross-sell bank products based on clients needs.