As a Shop Supervisor you will perform supervisor duties for a Wingfoot Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Assisting the General Manager in implementing programs and procedures to ensure the safety of associates and customers.
- Assisting the General Manager in ensuring proper staffing with qualified personnel.
- Assisting with training, coaching and development of associates.
-Communicating specific work assignments and responsibilities to associates.
- Working with and training staff in add-on sales and tire selling skills.
- Ensuring inventory is secured, stored and only accessible to the associates in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensuring an atmosphere of professionalism exists at all times.
- Working to ensure center profitability.
- Ensuring facility is "sparkling clean" in all aspects at all times.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position may be scheduled to work shifts including: days, typically beginning at 7:00 AM; evenings beginning at 3:00 PM; and nights beginning at 11:00 PM.
This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
* Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* At lease one year of relevant service and/or management experience is preferred.
* Good computer skills.
* Good oral and written communication ability.
* Must be willing to work scheduled shifts including nights and weekends.
* Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
* Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
* Must have a valid driver''s license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
Business Line Commercial
Location TX, Sulphur Springs
If you are a member, you can apply for this job via LinkedIn. We''ll learn more about you from your LinkedIn profile and you''ll see who in your network is connected to us before you start the application process.
Please standby while we receive your LinkedIn Profile. You will shortly be automatically transferred to proceed with your application. So that we can find your information correctly, please be sure when asked for an email address to give thesame email address as you use in your LinkedIn account.