Are you intrigued by the opportunity to join a fast-growing, fast-paced start-up company? Here's a ground floor opportunity to gain necessary business skills in a dynamic environment, where your initiative and hard work will be rewarded.Waypoint Homes is seeking a team leader insingle-family property management and leasingto establish operations inSolano County. This is a growth-minded opportunity and requires a driven, organized and experienced individual to oversee all facets of the regional operation. If you're a team player with high energy and an orientation to detail, then we want to talk to you.
Based in Oakland, CA, Waypoint Homes is Reinventing Renting™ by providing quality homes, great customer service, and rewarding leases that offer valuable benefits to our residents, including a path to home-ownership for those who seek it. Our company is built on a foundation of respect - for our residents, our communities, and our stakeholders. A leader in this emerging industry of single family rental since its founding in 2008, Waypoint currently owns and manages more than 2,500 homes in California and Arizona and is rapidly expanding nationwide. Our vision is to be recognized as the leading brand in the emerging single family rental industry. We run our business using a sophisticated proprietary technology system that lets us bring apartment best practices to the management of single family homes. We’re proud of having created a next-generation real estate company with an innovative business model to help address the lack of liquidity contributing to the prolonged U.S. housing crisis, and we believe that our solution is making a positive impact for all involved stakeholders – residents, investors and the communities we are revitalizing.
* Manages all lease files for the residents in the market; ensures file management quality control
* Fields all incoming calls at Regional Operating Center
* Processes rental applications with screening provider
* Is the Waypoint Brand Ambassador in local market
* Identifies local marketing channels to promote the Waypoint brand
* Designs and executes, with Area Manager approval, grass-roots marketing tactics.
* Partners with region’s Marketing Manager to post property descriptions and photos for Rent Ready listings in the local market on the Waypoint website.
* Evaluates local community engagement opportunities such as festivals, swap meets, school events, etc., prepares cost proposals and executes as approved by Area Manager.
* Partners with region’s Marketing Manager to design marketing flyers and collateral using the Waypoint brand standards.
* Coordinates the current listing looped video in the Regional Operations Center
* Partners with Financial Fitness Coordinator to organize monthly Financial Fitness seminars in local market
* Adheres to Waypoint’s Core Principles and policies
* Complies with all Federal, State and Local laws
* Prior residential management, and multi-family experience is a plus
* Prior customer service background preferred
* 2+ years prior property management experience as an Assistant Manager or Manager on 200+ units
* High school diploma or GED
* Experience with Outlook, Excel, and Word
* Must have Yardi experience
* Real Estate license is a plus