Title: Business Banker - Rancho Penasquitos / Poway - San Diego CA
Location: US-CA-San Diego-WM1657 Rancho Penasquitos / 42481
Business Banker - Description
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a
leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,000 branch locations. Our Business Bankers build relationships with more than 2 million business clients and provide them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs. We are the leading bank for small businesses in our key markets, providing deposit and cash management services, payment solutions, and a broad array of lending products.
As a Chase Business Banker, you will acquire and deepen relationships with clients by acting as a trusted advisor and developing and working with a book of business to expand your customer base. You will be required to drive business revenue for an assigned branch and
demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional service throughout the relationship process.
You will also be responsible for serving as the business banking expert at the branch by
attending daily morning huddles, coaching and mentoring the branch team, and providing
training on products and services. Along with driving the business banking services at the
branch, you will partner with the Branch Manager, bankers, and other Specialists to help the
branch meet its goals in all product areas. All of you working as a team will create an outstanding customer experience.
· Minimum two years of retail branch banking sales experience required (business
banking sales or outside consultative business to business sales preferred)
· Minimum two years of financial service sales experience preferred (business banking sales
· Bachelor''s degree or equivalent work experience required
· Thorough knowledge of business banking products and services
· Strong customer first orientation, organizational time management, building relationships, communication, and analytical skills
· Internal: Ability to develop a strong partnership with the assigned retail branches to
promote the increase in driving business balances and increasing revenue, and can function well within formal and dotted-line reporting relationships
· External (Customer): Build customer perception as the business expert; builds and maintains good relationships with customers; and exhibits advisory skills to provide recommendations based on financial analysis and expertise, product knowledge, and knowledge of the customer''s financial needs, goals, and circumstances
Bilingual Spanish Fluency required
Job: Business Banking