Title: End User Computer Support Technician
Location: USA-CA: CALIFORNIA-SAN DIEGO
Job Number: 130039O
The ideal candidate for this position supporting our Navy client will have a Secret clearance and possess Security and Microsoft certifications.
Essential Job Functions
* Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
* Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
* Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
* Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
* Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
* Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software quotations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
* High school diploma or G.E.D.
* Three or more years of personal computer support experience
* Experience working with personal computer hardware, software, and terminology
* Experience working with computer systems and local area networks
* Good computer skills
* Good organization skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to maintenance computer operating systems
* Ability to install, remove, or repair basic computer systems
* Ability to operate computer peripherals including monitors, printers, and scanners
Job: Technical Support Services