1. Develop, enhance, and sustain safety critical system software in a cross-functional team environment through adherence to established good engineering practices;
2. Apply creative approach to develop complex algorithms;
3. Use software engineering practices, techniques and domain expertise to develop software for embedded systems;
4. Understand and design software for ARM architecture;
5. Develop, support and maintain 32-bit microprocessor based system software;
6. Use proficient skills to develop embedded software for application using Real time operating system;
7. Generate system requirements, software requirements and software test procedures;
8. Understand and analyze designs from component level requirements;
9. Create test procedures and perform unit testing use of debuggers and oscilloscope;
10. Collaborate effectively with team members and other department for design analysis.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering and 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation.
Computer Software Engineer, System Software or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
Consistent with the CareFusion Corporation's Employee Referral Program, CareFusion Corporation's internal employees are encouraged to refer suitable candidates for the above open position, you will be entitled to $1000 for every successful referral.