Job: Pricing Analyst - Warehousing - IRC49661
Add To Basket Refer Apply Now
Job Title Pricing Analysst - Warehousing
Location Port Wentworth, GA, US
Organization Name Logistics-Transloading & Distribution
The Pricing Analyst manage the activities required to prepare a customer solution proposal and work in collaboration with the Enterprise Solutions Design Team (ESDT) in developing solutions and proposal responses for new business. This will include pricing warehousing, transloading, and drayage solutions. The Analyst will create the initial draft of the customer proposal document, combine information from multiple sources, maintain response database, develop initial project plans and timelines, and prepare final written proposal document for the ESDT review.
The position will also help provide daily service to our customer of our 3PL warehouse services. The Procing Analyst ill use a hands-on problem solving approach with customers, vendors, carriers and other support personnel. They will interface closely with appropriate organizational contacts and customer contacts.
1. Manage all activities necessary to prepare the customer proposal.
2. Responsible for the RFI/RFP question response. Will work with Gloabal Business Leader to understand what questions they will manage that relate to the solutions
3. Create initial draft of the customer proposal documents
a. Document control
b. Tailor response to the customer
c. Integrate information from many sources into a comprehensive document
4. Maintain, review and improve the response database.
5. Creation of presentation materials in support of the customer proposal.
6. Coordinate and support the creation of world class solutions that create a differentiated value proposition for SNI enterprise customers .
7. Ability to assess customer needs and participate in the design of solutions that are mutually beneficial to the company and the customer.
8. Develop and manage a project plan to meet customer requirements and timelines
9. Proven ability to foster productive relationships with internal and external customers
10. Coordinate the creation of cost/benefit analysis internally and externally
11. Maintain, review and improve the proposal process
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors Degree in business, logistics or related field.
· 3 or more years of transporation/logistics experience.
· Project management skills to drive project completion to full cycle.
· Proven ability to develop creative and innovative customer solutions.
· Excellent customer relations experience with ability to assess customer needs and design solutions that are mutually beneficial to the company and customer.
· Develop and manage business plan to meet customer requirements, timeline, and revenue management.
· Strong leadership skills with proven ability to coach and develop associates into an effective, highly motivated, results-oriented team.
· Strong judgment skills which consider decisions impacting associates and the business.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate.
· Computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior pricing expeirence very helpful
Add To Basket Refer Apply Now
Home Jobs Accessibility Job Basket Help