Lacrosse Service Specialist
Requisition Number : 3479107
Location : Williamsburg, VA
Serving the needs of our customers is our top priority at DICK''S Sporting Goods, and we have tailored our business to accomplish this goal. Our ?store-within-a-store concept sets us apart from other sporting goods retailers. Our Golf Pro Shop, The Lodge (Hunting/Camping/Fishing), the Fitness Center, Footwear, Team Sports and Athletic Apparel can all be found under one roof. These specialty stores offer the distinct benefits of an authentic merchandise assortment, premier brand selection, access to value-added services and personalized assistance from friendly, knowledgeable sales associates ? many of whom are enthusiasts in their particular sports.
The Lacrosse Services Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service in the General Sports Department with a focus on Lacrosse product and Lacrosse stick stringing.
Duties for Lacrosse Service Specialist:
* Supports Company standards of selling and customer service by providing a friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining solid lacrosse and team sports product knowledge.
* Responsible for implementation of merchandise presentation standards and signage of General Sports Department to meet Company standards and to maximize profits.
* Provides product and service recommendations according to customer s needs.
* Manages workflow for all customer lacrosse stick stringing services including stringing and establishing turn-around times to meet customer s needs.
* Manages lacrosse stringing service supply inventory by accurately tracking shop usage.
* Completes, organizes and stores all customers work orders.
* Consistently promotes Company programs including Warranty Sales, ScoreCard, Private Label Credit Card, etc.
* Maintains confidentiality of all Company information.
* Controls shrink by complying with all loss prevention standards and programs.
* Complies with all Company workplace safety programs.
* Maintains and participates in all recovery and cleanliness standards.
* Any other tasks as assigned by management.
* Must have Lacrosse Stick Stringing Experience
* Must have extensive Lacrosse product knowledge and experience either playing or coaching lacrosse
* Ability to provide outstanding customer service
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others
* Ability to prepare and maintain paperwork, with good attention to detail
* Must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Sales experience preferred
Why Work for DICK''S Sporting Goods?
* Passion for Lacrosse
* Competitive Pay
* Excellent benefits
* Life Insurance
* Employee Discount
DICK''S Sporting Goods is on an expansion kick, with new stores and unbeatable opportunities for career advancement. If you live and breathe sports, there''s no better time to join this winning team! Interviews by appointment only.
Tell A Friend Apply Online