Our ideal candidate will ensures operational readiness of equipment and vehicles by performing preventative and corrective maintenance. Working under direct supervision, applies a commanding knowledge and seasoned experience to develop and perform standardized procedures in routine maintenance on vehicles and support equipment.
- Performs all necessary preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles
- Troubleshoot units and identify problem areas
- Ensure that all maintenance schedules are maintained
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed timely and accurately
- Ensure that all equipment is functional before mobilization
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- Uses hand tools, power tools, & electronic diagnostic equipment
- Must provide your own basic tools
- Ability to read & understands equipment and vehicle repair manuals
- Ability to work extremely long hours
- At least 1 year mechanical experience with a good mechanical aptitude
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year relevant mechanical experience
- Oil and gas industry experience a plus but not required
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]