Senior Sales Specialist
Department:Agent Products 610
Office: The Edges - Sioux Falls, SD
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works to bring in new business via the Financial Institutions (FI) and applicable Non-Financial Institutions channel. Responsible for sale of all Simplexes products.
* Must be highly motivated and a self-starter needing little direction to solicit new business once trained on the products.
* Must respond to inbound sales inquiries, conduct outbound sales calls to potential and existing clients, and/or sales agents assigned to.
* Conducts weekly sales demos via live webinars for general inquiries, sales agents, and contact referral sources from current clients
* Solicits new business in various capacities and participates in community or other service programs to develop goodwill and help with CRA initiatives.
* Demonstrates personal commitment to excellence in sales and service to clients and other employees, while maintaining the Meta culture.
* Actively participates in the bank''s Performance Management System as well as the Learning Management System (LMS).
* Complies with all provisions of BSA/AML (Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering) policies and how they relate to all aspects of job function.
* Demonstrate customer service by managing difficult or emotional client situations, responding promptly to client/prospect/sales agent needs, soliciting feedback for improvement and responding to requests for service and assistance.
* Must be able to travel occasionally as needed for conferences or applicable meetings with business partners/sales agents or influential prospects.
* If applicable - responsible for Contract Administration and filing all contracts for the agent program and seeing they are fully executed by legal and returned to the appropriate party.
* Responsible for some contract negotiation and providing feedback from clients to Product Management along with Business Resources.
* This job has no supervisory responsibilities
* Meta Payment Systems delivers innovative financial products that are changing the way people use, borrow and manage money while promoting financial inclusion. We have evolved from a leader in the prepaid debit card arena to a company that drives value for its partners across the spectrum of payment solutions, complementing our prepaid business with lending products, ATMs, global remittances, and emerging payments. We also provide our partners with unmatched program support, including proprietary management tools, practical training and complete marketing support.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university; or 2 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must show ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of:General Computer Skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Excel.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Meta Financial Group is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here to