Title: Housekeeping Inspector - WorldMark - Windsor California
Location: United States of America- California-Windsor
Requisition ID: 1209138
* Assist the Housekeeping Manager with training, coaching, and developing the housekeeping staff.
* Responsible for inspecting rooms to maintain standards.
* Will act as coordinator between all departments to ensure rooms are prepared for arrivals.
* Prepare daily work orders for housekeepers and maintenance staff and follow progress to completion.
* Assist with inventory and purchasing process to ensure adequate replacement of supplies.
* Participate in daily operations including cleaning when needed.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Familiar with inventory management, housekeeping practices, and standards.
* Must be detail oriented with good record keeping and organizational skills.
* Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Able to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
* Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
* Able to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations