Shipwire provides ecommerce order fulfillment services, shipping software, and cloud-based logistics from warehouses around the world for companies of all sizes. Shipwire''s industry-leading enterprise logistics platform helps you grow sales, expand into new markets, and delight your customers by eliminating the hassles of shipping and storage. Online sellers send their inventory to one of Shipwire-Ts warehouses in the U.S., Canada, Europe or Asia, and instantly connect Shipwire to their online store or marketplace. Shipwire uses -oleast-cost routing-? to optimally pick, pack and ship the order to the buyer faster, and for less.
Shipwire is looking for motivated and talented Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our growing sales and marketing team. The SDR is responsible managing and nurturing inbound leads, assisting sales pipeline conversions and the quantity and quality of opportunities available to our sales team. You will act as a liaison between marketing and sales by managing, directing, qualifying, and processing the flow of inbound and outbound leads and opportunities. In this role, you will have an opportunity to prove yourself in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment. Shall you thrive, there are many advancement possibilities to grow within our company.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Limited Sales experience is fine. We will train you.
* Motivated and willing to learn
* This is a Warm Calling position
* Manage and nurture a queue of leads through a process to become sales accepted leads.
* Identify top leads and be the first point of contact with potential customers.
* -oNo Lead Left Behind-? - resolve all inbound inquiries and cases in a timely and thorough manner.
* Outreach via phone and email to leads who have displayed demographic or behavioral buying signals and follow-up on these leads according to plan.
* Listen to prospects-T needs and wants, and determine if there is a mutual fit with Shipwire.
* Collaborate with sales, marketing, support, operations, and product to streamline application and process efficiency.
* Follow and update best-practice documentation to promote best practices.
* Excellent comprehension and communications (written & verbal) skills.
* Superior attention to detail and the ability to be effective while multitasking.
* Outstanding time organizational skills - you are able to create, manipulate, and execute to daily schedules.
* Calm and patient demeanor. Able to counsel customers and address issues.
* Capable of managing to a quota.
* Experience working in Salesforce or other CRM applications
* Familiarity of the B2B SaaS space and basic eCommerce concepts
* Experience with the shipping space (B2C, B2B, freight forwarding, international)
* Knowledge of basic HTML
* Bachelor-Ts degree from a 4-year university ideal.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office (especially Excel) or Google Business Apps.
* Paid Catered lunches daily
* Base pay plus bonus plan
* Select positions have compensation based on quota attainment
* Medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401k
* The chance to work and grow your career with some of the brightest and nicest people in the Valley