Title: SAP CRM Program Manager
Location: US-MI-Benton Harbor/St. Joseph
About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool is the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Whirlpool is a global company and markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names in more than 170 countries around the world.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, Whirlpool Corporation was ranked among the Top 20 Innovators in Consumer Products by The Patent Board and has been consistently ranked as one of the Top 20 Companies for Leaders by Hewitt Associates and Fortune magazine.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a SAP CRM Program Manager, opening to join our Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization within Global Information Systems
(GIS) as a Sr. Manager.
Day to Day (what a typical day or week look like in this role)
Today, you might be developing the strategy and roadmap for the North American business region around the consolidation of the Service Parts business ERP into the Majors (appliances) ECC 6.0. Tomorrow, you could be working with another facet of the Services business such as Service Parts Supply Chain initiatives, or assisting with an Enterprise CRM implementation. You may be working with the Enterprise Architects to update the roadmap being implemented by your team. Collaborative meetings must be on your agenda to coordinate between the business, the business-facing GIS team representatives, delivery and support vendors, procurement and infrastructure to ensure optimal, quality solutions are being delivered on time and within budget. You may also be helping estimate new intiiatives for the Annual Operating Plan.
What You Will Do
* Partner with the Order To Cash, Finance, Supply Chain, Data/BI Business functions, and all relevent GIS organizations to deliver the consolidated ECC solution.
* Program manage / report / document multi-disciplinary and in some cases global teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for completion of a project in compliance with the Whirlpool standards
* Identify all program level risks, issues and mitigation plans communicating / escalating all relevent items to the appropriate stakeholders, as you have pre-defined.
* Balance the competing demands / schedules across vendors, projects and cross-functional GIS / business teams for resource and capacity considerations
* Develop and maintain an integrated program plan in MS Project Server
* Update monthly program forecasts, for all project budgets
* Review project proposals or plans with project managers
* Confer with project managers to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
* Review status reports / critical issues and risks prepared by project managers
* Submit monthly program review information to senior GIS management.
* Chair weekly program management meetings and participate in change control and governance meetings for project delivery
* Coordinate intra- and interdepartmental matters that are escalated by individual projects as necessary to expedite projects
* Facilitate and troubleshoot the solution of problems associated with designing, implementing, leading, and completing projects, as escalated by project teams.
* Support PMO, and others in developing or continuously improving policies and procedures to support project excellence and continuous improvement
* Prepare and present clear and concise oral and written communications
* Establish and maintain contacts with internal and external stakeholders, to provide information, garner acceptance and support of the project, and ensure that the project meets business needs through effective governance and change control
* Serve as the principal point of contact in conjunction with the functional lead, for the business and all Consolidation project teams, responding to inquiries and providing information pertaining to the status of assigned projects
* Provide functional supervision over consultants and contractors, and supervise internal staff
* Assist with the coordination and the selection of project staff; evaluate performance; and provide feedback to all relevent parties regarding staff performance.
* Assess skills of direct-report project managers; and assist with development plans to facilitate professional growth
* Establish and maintain effective / collaborative working relationships
What You Need To Succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline and equivalent work experience and training
* Minimum of seven years experience with technology-related projects is required, including a minimum of 3 years of direct project management and 1 year of program management experience.
* Solid understanding of program management, methodologies and hands-on experience in managing all aspects of project delivery, including people and vendor relationship management. PMI PMP certification desirable but not required.
* Minimum of 3 years of work experience with SAP ERP processes and systems. SAP ERP knowledge is required.
* Work Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
* Management experience in the delivery of information systems
* Experience in working with Outside Service Providers
* Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in business terminology
* Process engineering and re-engineering techniques and practices
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.