Supv - Disbursements-Financial Services-AP
Department: Financial Services-AP
Schedule: Full time 36-40 hours (with benefits)
Shift: First Shift (Day)
* Summary of Position Description
Position SummaryThis position is responsible for ensuring the timely processing and payment of vendor invoices and disbursement requests in compliance with established departmental and institutional policies for the entire MaineHealth organization. Is responsible for the development of work processes, procedures, and the training of assigned staff.This position reports to the Disbursement Manager, MaineHealth Fiscal Services.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Bachelor''s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related Finance field. Related professional certification preferred. A comparable equivalent of training and experience may be substituted for stated educational requirements.
* Minimum of three (3) years of progressive disbursement operations experience, exhibiting a strong understanding of internal controls and work processes, coordination with Supply Chain representatives, and ability to build strong working relationships with staff, internal customers, and vendors. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to facilitate effective management/coordination of possible decentralized staff, and to communicate effectively with Supply Chain, Fiscal Services, and vendor representatives, along with member organizations and other affected stakeholders.
* Proven ability to train staff and others in the most effective use of relevant technologies and compliance with established policies and internal controls. Ability to assist in the development of strategic plans and to lead staff in the achievement of identified goals/objectives.
* A high level of problem solving skills necessary to develop and maintain effective, efficient, and compliant processing operations.
HR Use Only:
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online