Job Description: Job Duties:
· Teaching, training and coaching sales professionals regarding products and safe driving skills and behaviors.
· Planning, budgeting, analysis, and administration.
· Organizing, planning, and conducting, as well as attending various sales and sales management meetings.
· Job performance reviews and development of team members.
· Recruiting and staffing.
· Special Assignments.
· Maintaining a safe driving record.
Requirements: Education/Training Requirements:
· BA/BS from an accredited school required. Focus in business or life science preferred.
· 3 years of successful field territory sales experience.
· DSMC experience required for internal candidates.
· Account Manager experience preferred.
· Broad knowledge of principles and methods in a recognized professional field, or working knowledge of multiple fields.
· Strong leadership, team building skills, as well as, excellent communication skills
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
· Driving a company car in a safe manner to daily meetings and appointments is required