Title: Learning & Development Instructional Designer III
Location: UT - Learning/Develop Cente
Learning & Development - Instructional Designer
Zions Bank has a exciting opportunity to work with our dynamic and innovative Learning & Development team located in West Valley City, Utah.
* This person will be responsible for the full development lifecycle of online and classroom courses. This includes working with SMEs to analyze needs, creating course objectives, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating, and maintaining courses.
* Portfolio of work will be requested for qualified candidates.
* 4 years of directly related experience - Applicants with additional experience are encouraged to apply.
* The ideal candidate will have all of the above experience plus strong communication, writing, and design skills.
* Knowledge and/or experience in banking, finance, accounting, and business is a plus.
* Designs training and informational programs on concrete and abstract topics
* Functions include systematic observation, interviewing, researching, and surveying leading to developmental decisions, identifying instructional objectives, designing sophisticated measurement instruments, creating advanced learning activities, and writing discussion guides, scripts, and other materials.
* Writes and edits materials for Company publications.
* May design video or Web-based training programs and advise on production.
* Evaluates and recommend outside programs.
* Highest level will work with management on the development of strategic learning methods.
* As well as resolve a diverse range of complex problems. Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree and 4 years of directly related experience.
* Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in instructional design, curriculum development, and adult learning, plus extensive knowledge of other related fields.
* Extensive knowledge of curriculum development, adult education, and oral and written communication.
Previous experience with the following software is very helpful; Audacity, Articulate Suite (Presenter, StoryLine, Engage, Quizmaker), Camtasia, Adobe Premiere Elements, Fireworks, Adobe Flash, Adobe InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
Zions First National Bank is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation which operates over 500 offices and 600 ATMs in 10 Western states. As a full-service bank, Zions Bank offers commercial, installment and mortgage loans; trust services; foreign banking services; electronic and online banking services; automatic deposit and nationwide banking and transfer services; as well as the more familiar checking and savings programs.