Schedule: Full time
Hours: Generally 9-5 and M-F
Contact Information: Contact: Becky Trujillo
A full time employed position is available for a BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist within Mercy Behavioral Health programs inJanesville,Wisconsin.
· Focus of this position will include Adult Psychiatric and AODA Services.
· Practice will be a combination of Clinic practice and Hospital, providing general psychiatric evals and medication management to the adult mental health/AODA population.
· Call of 1:5
· Treatment programs included: Psych/Detox Inpatient unit (Behavioral Health Unit~BHU) is a 12- bed acute care~MH/Detoxification crisis episode
· WINGS Program is a Partial Hospitalization for a step down level from the Psych unit for patients that need aDayHospitalprogram LOS=two weeks. The third hospital program isDayHospitalfor Addictions Day Treatment (ADT) for intensive AODA issues, with a referral again to Options MAIN OP clinic for ongoing care or referral elsewhere.
· The Henry Palmer Options Clinic includes about 40 outpatient staff; Psychiatrists, Mental Health and AODA master's level clinicians and administrative personnel.
Janesvilleis a community in southernWisconsinof approximately 63,000 and a service area of 210,000+. It is an ideal location for raising a family, with a low crime rate and sound education. Educational opportunities include public and private schools, a two-year college and a four-year college. Janesvilleis known asWisconsin'sPark Place" with over 2000 acres of park land and plenty of activities. The city is conveniently located on a major interstate and is approximately 45 minutes fromMadison, 1 hour fromMilwaukee, and 1.5 hours fromChicago.