Senior Systems Analyst
Regal is a Fortune 1000 publicly owned corporation (NYSE: RBC) with operations worldwide. Regal is a leading, energy efficient manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Annual sales exceed $3B. Regal, with over 25,000 employees worldwide is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has technology, manufacturing, sales, and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, Thailand and Australia.
Regal has been listed as one of America''s Best-Managed Companies" on Forbes magazine''s 400 Best Big Companies list (January 2007), and as one of America's Fastest Growing Companies" in Fortune magazine (September 2007).
We convert power into motion to help the world run more efficiently.
We are currently seeking aSenior Systems Analystfor ourGrafton, WIlocation.
* Planning/Forecasting/Manufacturing techno-functional team member.
* Responsible for implementing, troubleshooting and supporting the Oracle 11i and R12 Advanced Supply Chain Planning, and R12 (18.104.22.168) Demantra.
* Knowledge of bills of material, routings, item, WIP, and inventory modules.
* College degree in business or technical field, or related experience.
* Four or more years experience with Oracle R12 Demantra, and 11i or R12 ASCP related applications and database technology support.
* Knowledge in Oracle database schemas and the use of Oracle standard APIs.
* Experience in the creation, managing and resolution of Oracle TARs with Oracle Support.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience in Oracle Developer, Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL/PLSQL, XML Publisher, and Jdeveloper.
* Windows and Unix experience is a plus.
* Oracle Applications 11i and R12 implementation and upgrade experience in an Oracle R12 Demantra, and/or 11i ASCP inventory planning environment.
* Experience with various manufacturing process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution; troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Manufacturing module.
* Experience in manufacturing configuration and use; and test script creation and testing is also a plus. Experience in other Oracle R12 or 11i Application modules such as configurator, costing, bill of material, routing, and inventory as well as knowledge in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture with regard to manufacturing module schemas/products, standard (API''s) application program interfaces, data elements, tables, and views as basis for troubleshooting, data conversion and reporting.
* Should have experience opening, managing, and resolving Oracle TAR''s with Oracle Support and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Should be familiar with Oracle AIM templates and methodology.
* Should be experienced in Oracle Technology: Oracle Developer- Forms/Reports, SQL/PLSQL, XML Publisher.
* Experience in Fusion - BPEL/SOA, and Jdeveloper-OAF/ADF is a plus.
Grafton, Wisconsin, United States