Benefits Administrator (Temporary)
Job ID 1-9384
Category Human Resources - Compensation / Benefits
Pos. Type Full Time Temporary
More information about this job:
* To administer the Leave of Absence program at Nuance, Leaves include: medical, FMLA, STD, LTD, military, unpaid personal leaves and workers compensation.
* To ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
* Provide guidance in interpreting Nuance leave policies and federal and state leave laws for employees, managers and HR Business Partners.
* Coordinate and provide instruction to employees, department managers and HR Business Partners on appropriate procedure for leaves.
* Act as a liaison between HR partners, the employees, and the vendor to resolve LOA related issues.
* Create and maintain monthly reports on leave trends including current leaves, returns from leaves and intermittent leaves.
* Develop and maintain leave materials for managers and employees using printed and online mechanisms.
* Responsible for effectively working with outside benefit providers, consultants, agencies, etc. as needed.
* Assist with the creation and updates of employee benefits communication materials related to our Leave of Absence Programs.
* May serve as back-up for other benefits administrators on team.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience in HR Benefits Administration.
* Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, SECTION 125, Workers Compensation, Medicare, OBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
* Ability to multi task in a high volume corporate environment.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related discipline preferred. Consideration provided to candidates with combination of education and work experience.
* Technical proficiency with technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
* Oracle HRIS Software experience highly preferred.
* PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job