Clinical Support Specialist
Job ID 1-9454
Category Sales - All Openings
Pos. Type Full Time Employee
More information about this job:
The clinical sales support specialist should consistently study new materials to keep up to date with your customers'' technology environments, applications, trends and be able to communicate how our products can optimize our customers’ working environment. This individual should devote appropriate time and effort to the development of professional competence. As you will be one of the first contacts our customers speak to it will be paramount that you are knowledgeable regarding all related Dragon Medical products.
* Follow up on all assigned leads within 24 hours of receipt.
* Answer customer calls, qualify and forward to appropriate group through warm transfer, email or CRM lead system dependant on channel.
* Voice mail and email is accessed every hour
* Emails are to be organized in easily identifiable folders in Microsoft Office email
* Outbound calls are required to follow up on specific campaign initiatives. Those campaigns will be assigned by management and may require qualification by phone.
* 6 hours per day spent on administrative duties to be outlined below.
* Daily management of your CRM leads. As CRM leads are set up by product and state it will be the liason’s responsibility to check on all general info leads and assign to proper channel pursuant to market map rules.
* Campaign and webinar leads will have individual lead lists created and updates on progress of each will be forwarded to management bi-monthly to be presented during individual focus sessions
* Work on conversions to assist sales and customers in a successful transition to DMENE
* Utilize the OLP database, webapps, DNS Active Contract list and Oracle to provide research data to sales and customers throughout the conversion process
* Research sales orders and serial numbers as requested to verify Dragon Medical purchases, versions and contract
* Work with channel partners to gather Allscript customer information to assist on sell-with conversions
* Can be relied upon to meet schedules and report deadlines assigned by management.
* Can be relied on to work on special projects as assigned by management
* Past sales experience is a plus
* Strong customer service back ground a must
* Strong Microsoft sills needed and heavy Excel experience
* Database experience a plus
* Great communication skills, both phone and email
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job