Title: Structural Design Engineer
PDS is seeking a Structural Design Engineer for an open position in Melbourne, FL.
In your role, you will:
* Plan, coordinate and perform conceptual and detailed design of aircraft structural modifications to support installation of aircraft LRU's and equipment and associated hardware.
* Interface with other technical groups to conduct analysis to provide safe environment for air crew operation within the specified performance constraints.
As our ideal candidate, you will meet the following requirements:
* A BS degree in engineering or equivalent plus nine years of related experience.
* Aircraft mechanical design and equipment installation experience, manufacturing liaison experience and CATIA V5 proficiency required.
* Design of aircraft structure and experience in CATIA V5.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.