Systems Engineer - Payloads
Harris Corporation is seeking a Payload Systems Engineer with architectural and mission expertise in SAR, SIGINT and Communications missions.
· The engineer is expected to perform architectural trades to balance cost and technical performance in support of new business pursuits and customer funded programs.
· The engineer is expected to have working knowledge in RF, analog and digital technologies.
· Bachelors degree with a minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience.
· 10+ years experience working in the intelligence community.
· 10+ years experience working in RF, analog, and digital technologies, and in integrating satellite payload mission solutions.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Masters degree in Systems or Electrical Engineering (MSSE or MSEE) with a minimum of 13 years experience preferred.
· Extensive design experience in RF, analog, and digital subsystems.
· Ability to obtain security clearances.
· Excellent written/verbal communications.
· Problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Willingness and ability to document and share information with team members.
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
JobType Full Time
Locale USA - FL - Melbourne/Palm Bay
Preferred Language English
Micro Code: GCS