Title: Medical Assistant - Neurology Clinic
Job Number: 27698
Providence is calling a Medical Assistant to Providence Medical Group in Spokane, WA.
This is a full time position with Providence Neurology Clinic.
In this position you will:
* Work closely with physicians and mid-level providers (i.e. nurse practitioners, etc.) to help ensure the delivery of high quality patient care
* Apply your knowledge, skills, and experience in patient interactions that take place both in person and over the telephone.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Graduate of an accredited and certified Medical Assistant program
* Eligible to be certified as a Health Care Assistant (HCA) in Washington State
* Current CPR certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Work experience in a clinic setting
* Certification as a Medical Assistant (MA)
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Job: Other Licensed Technicians