Title: Registered Nurse - Clinic
Job Number: 26747
Providence is calling a Registered Device Nurse to Providence Medical Group, Spokane Cardiology, in Spokane, WA.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinic team.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
* Act as a patient education resource, and assist with materials and instruction as it relates to device management
* Provide safe, effective nursing care in a clinic setting.
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
* Manage remote device websites, triage data, formulate reports and communicate with MD/staff
* Complete pacemaker and defibrillator device interrogation, evaluation and tests.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
* Current CPR Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* RN experience in a clinic
* Familiarity and interest in Cardiology
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve eastern Washington in clinic locations. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient - one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Job: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing