Title: Registered Nurse - Operating Room
Providence is calling an experienced supplemental Registered Nurse to our Operating Room at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children''s Hospital in Spokane, WA
We are seeking a Operating Room Nurse who enjoys the challenge of working in an intense environment as part of a collaborative Operating Room (OR) team.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, and evaluate nursing care needs before, during, and after a surgical procedure.
* Work closely with the surgical patient and the perioperative team.
* Prepare the surgical environment for the patient and the procedure being performed.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate using computerized documentation systems.
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Work a 0.0 FTE, Per-Diem, variable schedule/shift
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
* Two years current experience in an acute care OR required for per-diem
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
Job: Surgical Services Nursing