VP of Business Development (Seattle, WA)
Job ID: 46808
# Positions: 1
Category: Sales - Outside Sales
More information about this job:
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level as well as get paid for the results you produce? If so, take your new challenge with Donlen Journey.
Donlen, wholly-owned subsidiary ofHertzand leading provider offleet leasing and management servicesis expanding it’sSmall Fleetdivision into theAtlanta,GAUSmarket and is looking for the right individual to be our nextSr. Sales Executive!
Donlen''s Small Fleet team works withclientswho have 250 or less vehicles in fleet, helping them outsource the management of their vehicles and ultimately, lower the overall costs of running a fleet within their business.
TheSr. Sales Executiverole is responsible for developing new business within their assigned territory. The Small Fleet market represents the largest number of fleets within North America and currently, Donlen owns between 3-5% of the market. Our goal is to rapidly grow this business and the Texas/SW market is a new market opportunity with huge potential.This role pays for performance with first year potential of $90-$100K or more!
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
* Cold call potential accounts to qualify and schedule sales calls
* Provide consultative advice to customers and prospects (i.e. Annual and/or Quarterly Performance Reviews, Replacement Analysis, Best Value Analysis; Scorecards)
* Work alongside RAC and HERC peers to "team sell" all business lines to existing accounts
* Help build the Donlen brand within Hertz as well as within the marketplace
* Analyze existing fleet data for prospective clients and make recommendations to better manage assets
* Work internally with Donlen''s credit and contracts teams to help establish new client accounts
* Develop Donlen value proposition with the goal of signing new business from prospects and penetrating existing customer portfolios
* Achieve targeted financial goals as established by Donlen Management Team
* Managing expenses on a monthly basis
* Traveling as necessary – requires commitment to meet prospects and customers timelines regardless of other duties that are required
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 2+ years financial sales experience and vehicle leasing experience preferred
* Complex relational selling is required
* Must be competitive and have an aggressive attitude towards driving results
* Excellent ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
* Excellent time management skills
* High degree of business acumen
* Goal-oriented sales professional with discipline to work independently is required
* Strong ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents
* Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints
* Superior written, verbal and presentation skills, and professional presence are required
* Must have a demonstrated track record of being a top-achiever
Preferred Requirements :
Note: This position requires at least 40% travel (ability to travel by plane and/or automobile)
Donlen is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Email thisjob opportunity to a friend
* Add this job to your Social Network!