Responsible for the total, efficient and profitable operations of a CVS Pharmacy and/or a health and beauty aide store.
* Management: supervise, assign and direct activities of the store s crew. Communicate information to store crew and supervisors in and open and timely manner.
* Customer Service: assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints. Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy and promote a positive shopping experience for all customers.
* Merchandising/Presentation: price merchandise, stock shelves, reset departments following POGs adapting them to a particular store, organize and execute the display and signing of weekly, major promotional and seasonal merchandise.
* Shrinkage: control use of register keys, securing door keys, alarm codes, and safe combinations. Execute locking of safe and security doors and setting of alarms when closing the store. Complete random cash verifications; journal tape checks; analyze Cashier Analysis Report. Identify and react to shoplifters, etc.
* Operations: respond to MIS; review electronic journal; access, input, retrieve and analyze information from the computer; order regular and promotional merchandise, maintaining appropriate inventory levels using the Telxon machine; work reserve stock, etc.
Job Function: Hourly Retail