Title Content Strategist
Location(s) Home Based - Mobile
Functional Area(s) Engineering - Other
Requisition ID 102769BR
• Creates a strategy for getting the right information to the right audience in a highly searchable format
• Creates a social media strategy for evangelizing technical content
• Audits existing internal and external content and content delivery vehicles
• Identifies content requirements and determines appropriate content product (guide, whitepaper, blog) and delivery vehicle (.pdf on Support Zone, EMC Mobile, intranet, etc.)
• Exerts sphere of influence outside of organization; offers proposed design changes and suggestions to cross-functional processes.
• Collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish objectives and voluntarily shares information, while fostering teamwork.
• Actively seeks customer input, and may take responsibility for customer situations (internal and external customers).
• Leads development of and evangelizes documentation processes.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives independently.
• Proactively develops solutions to complex problems, which require regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Develops and implements project management strategies.
• May manage portions of internationalization/localization projects with outside vendors.
• Leverages a variety of information sources including bug comments, whiteboard discussions, community forums, 3rd party web content, conversational knowledge transfer, and OEMed documentation to complete projects.
• Understands business and technical drivers and can balance both when making decisions.
• May participate in UI development by refining workflows and providing label/in-product verbiage.
• May write examples of SQL queries, XML code snippets, or other code for user scenarios.
• Understands team tools and minimalist writing style. Mentors junior writers in developing their skills.