Sr/Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Description :
The position is responsible for working with business users to understand their data/analysis needs, provide solutions to meet those needs, being the primary contact person for user support issues, train the users, develop and support BI analytics platform.
Support Business User data/analysis needs
• Work with business users to address their data/analysis needs using the BI platform
• Primary contact person for all end user BI support
• Communicate with users on outages and BI release updates
Design, development and maintenance of BI Analytics (OBIEE)
• Work with business analysts, business users and technical lead to identify their information needs
• Design, develop and maintain the business model mapping and presentation layers in the business
• Design, develop and maintain the meta data for business intelligence
Production Support of BI Platform
• Production deployment of the new BI analytics release
• Develop and share sample queries for each data set and/or BI release
• Monitor and work with other IT support personnel to address production issues related to BI
• Develop training materials and sample queries to train end users
• Train the end users about the new data and releases
• Train new users of BI on the platform and data/folder structure in BI
Job Requirements :
Bachelor’s Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics (with Computer Science focus)
• Customer Service
Experience dealing with Business Users either performing Business Requirements gathering or conducting Product/Customer Support a must.
• Business Intelligence Experience (4 – 6 years)
Experience in data analysis
Experience in metadata management
Business model mapping/Universe development in Oracle BI/Business Objects/Cognos
• Software Development Experience (2 - 3 years)
Software development experience in large projects.
Experience in the design and deployment of corporate reports.
Experience with the design and tuning of complex SQL statements.
• Other desirable skills
Dashboards development/Visualization skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in Holyoke, MA.
Education :Bachelor''s Degree