Id : 33808
Date Created : 1/30/2013 8:42:33 AM
Location/City : MO - Bridgeton
Job Type : Contract
Recruiter Name : Sarah Latiolais
Recruiter Email : email@example.com
878 Customer Service Representative
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Length: 5 Months
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Execute team coverage of the NAD order management process. Communicate frequently with customers to give and receive information, resolve order challenges and expedite. Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders in the order process. Provides technical information on product features, options and configurations.
1. Enter, acknowledge, track, and expedite orders.
2. Respond promptly and courteously to telephone inquiries/orders and answer basic questions regarding price, availability, and unit options and configuration. Prepare necessary paperwork including but not limited to invoices, letters of credit, or export documentation.
3. Communicate frequently with customers, dealers, and OEMs on a broad array of order issues and questions. Follow-up promptly and courteously driving problem resolution. Refer irresolvable issues to team leader.
4. Build long term relationships with key customers, dealers and OEMs.
5. Develop and use run list and monitor backlog and production plan, ensuring balance between orders and plant load.
6. Maintain accurate up-to-date, comprehensive order files.
7. Continuously improves product knowledge and customer service interface skills.
List the minimum education and/or experience necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Degree in business or related discipline or equivalent. At least 2 years related experience in customer service, manufacturing or marketing where the individual has developed competencies in customer service interface, problem resolution and product knowledge.
Interpersonal Influence: Shows sensitivity to perspectives and needs of others. Establishes and uses informal networks. Appreciates operational environment of customers, dealers, and OEMs. Looks for areas of agreement. (4)
Problem Solving/ Decision Making: Continuously plans several steps ahead. Acts decisively in the face of uncertainty or difficult choices. Uses well defined approaches to analyze and solve problems. (3)
Mediation / Conflict Resolution: Remains calm in the face of emotionally charged discussions. Solicits input from parties to understand sources of conflict. Applies basic conflict resolution skills to achieve win-win results for all parties. Understands and balances dealer needs and plant requirements. (4)
Technical Expertise: Demonstrates basic knowledge of order entry principles, processes, and systems. Understands features, options, and configuration basics for assigned units. Looks for opportunities to expand technical knowledge, skills and experience. (2)
Computer Systems Proficiency: Uses computer systems to improve order processing. Uses POEM, Lotus Notes, spreadsheets, and other applications day-to-day with minimal oversight. Seeks to build own computer systems proficiency. (3)
Communication Skills: Uses active listening techniques to confirm understanding. Identifies critical issues to be communicated in complex situations. Shares vital information with colleagues in a timely manner. Writes clearly and to the point. (4)
Planning & Organization: Coordinates multiple activities at the same time to accomplish goals. Uses logical approaches to accomplishing tasks. Makes contingency plans and takes other actions to control or minimize error or risk. (3)
Teamwork: Builds strong working relationships with a widely diverse set of constituencies. Promotes exchange of ideas and information. Handles volatile issues tactfully and forthrightly. Seeks the advice of team members in expediting orders and solving problems. (4)
Customer Focus: Enjoys helping people. Readily assist internal and external customers. Professionally and pleasantly provides information. Possesses strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude. (3)