Kelly Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for Assembly/Inspector positions for a plastics manufacturing facility in St Charles, MO.
Position involves (but not limited to):
1) Working in an assembly/manufacturing environment
2) Operating machinery that inflates, molds or cuts airbags to specifications
3) Visually inspecting plastics to detect imperfections and packaging product when complete
· Minimum 6-months manufacturing experience (REQUIRED)
· Removing plastics from machine, visually inspecting, verifying quality, size, shape and texture, packing and counting plastics that pass inspection, boxing scraps that do not, moving box to pallet once full.
· Strong eye to hand coordination, ability to see colors, and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
· Working a repetitive task throughout entire 12-hour shift, to include standing, bending, lifting, twisting, and leaning for long periods of time.
This is a contract assignment for 2,080 hours.
We are currently recruiting for and have an immediate need for the following shift(s):
Shift A - 9.00/HR
Monday through Thursday 5:12 AM to 5:12 PM
Shift B - 9.50/HR
Monday through Thursday 5:12 PM to 5:12 AM
Shift C - 9.30/HR
Friday, Saturday, Sunday ONLY 5:12 AM to 5:12 PM
Shift D - 9.80/HR
Friday Saturday Sunday ONLY 5:12 PM to 5:12 AM
If interested, please click "submit" to apply and attach a resume for review in consideration for a phone interview.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]]]