DAS Project Manager
St. Louis, MO
Job Id: 999-St. Louis
# of Openings: 1
St. Louis, MO
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and professional Project Manager to join our team in St. Louis, MO.
Multiband is a rapidly-growing company involved in a wide variety of business ventures, and we are committed to helping our associates advance their careers. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for all phases of a project. The Project Manager's responsibility starts with the bid estimate and runs through completion of the project. The Project Manager must be able to balance his job costs with our internal financial system on a monthly basis.
Multiband is a growing, NASDAQ-listed company engaged with a vast and growing array of technologies including DAS, renewable energy, wireless infrastructure, electrical power systems, digital signage, satellite installation and service, commercial audio/video solutions, hospitality IPTV, and VOD systems. We value our team and are committed to helping associates advance within the company. Additionally, we promote a style of leadership that emphasizes coaching to help all of our associates perform to the best of their ability.
Multiband is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including:
* Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Health Advocate service
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Leadership development opportunities
* Much, much more!
* Plans, directs, coordinates, monitors, and controls overall activities for assigned projects.
* Be the principal point of contact between Multiband Wireless and Engineering and the customer.
* Prioritize work to maximize your time.
* Candidate must be able to prepare bids - pricing including materials, labor, subcontracts, tax, freight, contingencies, overhead and profit.
* Responsible for all bid documents and methods of delivery to the customer for assigned bids.
* Responsible for determining permit and or regulatory approval requirements for assigned projects and work with the assistant project manager or business development person in market, if applicable, in obtaining these documents and/or approvals.
* Preparation of the job package for assigned projects to include all customer requirements and specifications.
* Notify all construction supervisors of changes to the project scope or specifications in a timely manner.
* Responsible for determining customer utility requirements (telephone, fiber optic, microwave, power, etc.)
* Responsible for the tracking of job progress and integrating completion date into the master schedule.
* Recognize the scope and limits of the MEW, contract with the customer.
* Recognize the scope and limit of work assigned to MEW, subcontractors.
* Responsible for the preparation of specifications for approval by the Project Director and their dissemination to other manufacturers for quote or customers for approval.
* Responsibility includes determining the materials, tools and contracted services required to complete a project to include the preparation of required purchase orders.
* Promotes the Company image through the exercising of sound and ethical business practices as related to personnel, vendors, customers and the public.
* Consults with the Project Director, Site Manager and President to seek advice to ensure that the actions of the personnel adhere to Company policy.
* Works closely with all Managers and Supervisors to ensure timely delivery and service to all Customers.
* Ensures that security and safety are maintained on their assigned project.
* Ensures adherence to and compliance with all Company policies, procedures, safety guidelines, housekeeping, cleanup and work rules.
* Monitors the quality of construction and services through spot checking of work, to ensure adherence to Company standards and guidelines.
* Responsible for Customer satisfaction regarding quality assurance and on-time delivery of services.
* Responsible for performing all necessary coordination with contractors working on a project and property owners.
* Responsible for assuring that all necessary surveys, job site staking, permits and approvals have been obtained.
* Responsible for the successful testing of all system and reports obtained.
* Responsible for the assembly and delivery of required job completion reports.
* Responsible for the preparation of job billing reports and balancing of PM revenue to our accounting system.
* Responsible to ensure that all additional work done on a project is covered by a change order, and that all change orders are turned into accounting promptly.
* Must be available to management and the client during normal business hours (8 AM to 5 PM) at a minimum.
* Responsible for preparing and maintaining the job schedule for the customer.
* Perform any other duties that may be assigned
* Must have an excellent understanding of construction, maintenance, and organizational effectiveness concepts.
* Must have knowledge of design that relate specifically to the telecommunications industry.
* Must be able to clearly identify customer needs with respect to quality, cost, product specifications, and timeliness.
* Required: 5 years of construction and electronics experience.
* Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering; however, extensive managerial experience in the wireless communications industry may substitute.
* Industry specific knowledge in construction, technology and telecommunication industries.
* Must understand quality standards and be able to determine acceptable performance and service standards in the industry.
* This position requires the understanding and knowledge of how to deal with people from all walks of life.
* This person must be a competent communicator, a team leader and motivator, bringing integrity, fairness, concern for all persons, and good judgment and decision making to this position, as well as, possess a can-do attitude (PMA)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started!
Back To Jobs