Title: Global Marketing Manager, Vegetable Seed Division
Location: North America-USA-Missouri-St. Louis
Job Number: 00FCV
We currently have a Global Marketing Manager opportunity available in our Vegetable Seed division. This role will lead customer experience, branding and training efforts. It will be the key marketing contact for Corporate Affairs and Consumer Benefits Team. It will have close interaction with regional marketing teams around the globe. Some domestic and international travel will be required. Key business metrics include: new product launch, brand strength, regional business alignment, and gross revenue.
* Participate in the development of marketing strategies for key global business issues including branding, pricing, claim development, customer segmentation and go-to-market approaches.
* Lead implementation of global brand strategy for Monsanto Vegetable Seeds and ongoing strategic thinking to further develop the brand strategy for our business as needed.
* Work closely with each regional business and marketing team to implement a 3-5 year plan that creates a customer experience in line with brand strategies for Seminis and DeRuiter seed brands and the master trait brand.
* Support implementation of Corporate Communications Plan on brand positioning with Corporate Affairs.
* Support implementation and annual tracking of establishing Monsanto as the best vegetable seed company in the eyes of our customers.
* Develop, execute and maintain branding/customer experience training and awareness plans in order to drive the employee/brand relationship with the ultimate goal of every employee living the brand".
* Serve as the global steward of our brands and collaborate with brand leads in each region to ensure that our business actions are consistent with our stated brand strategy.
* Work collaboratively across the other business functions (Consumer platform traits, Regional Marketing & Sales, Industry Affairs, and Product Management) to achieve business objectives through integrated marketing strategies. Specifically, serve as a primary stakeholder in the following initiatives:
Vegetable seeds division corporate identity
Corporate Seminis and De Ruiter website content
Link to Consumer Benefits marketing initiatives and new product launches.
* Build personal and organizational marketing strategy understanding and develop ongoing capability to effectively build/execute effective marketing approaches that deliver on our annual and LRP objectives.
* B.S. in agriculture, business or marketing; MBA preferred
* 3-7 years of experience in sales/marketing/product management
* Experience working in global businesses preferred
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
* Strong strategic and analytical skills
* Understanding of P&L concepts
* Proven ability to develop strategy and lead implementation through others
* Demonstrated track record managing multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
* Proven ability to work in a matrix-team environment
* Ability to focus on attention to detail & display since of urgency
- Job: Marketing/Product Management