AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry''s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. Our more than 50,000 employees and 100 offices across the country service a client base of several thousand which includes approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies nationwide. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957. As the first security services company selected as one of Training magazine''s Top 125 training companies for six consecutive years, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based, and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our commitment to training includes industry specific programs that are customized for the security challenges in several of the markets we serve.AlliedBarton''s focus on Human Capital Management moves employee growth and satisfaction to the forefront of all company initiatives. By utilizing employee retention programs and promotions from within, AlliedBarton is able to foster a culture of quality security officers and continuous customer satisfaction.AlliedBarton security officers adhere to quality standards designed to provide unparalleled service. Our security officers are proactive, responsive and ready to meet our client''s needs.
Security Officer Basic Job Responsibilities:
Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site. Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines.
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Successful completion of Allied''s Security Officer Basic Course exam.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Ability to providing quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
Security Officer Quality Standards
An AlliedBarton Security Officer:
* Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
* Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
* Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service.
* Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
* Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!For more information visitwww.greatsecurityjobs.comAlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.