Requisition ID 125182BR
Job Function Marketing/Advertising
Employment Category Regular, Full-time
State or Province/City IL Elgin
Requisition Type Exempt
Job Description Exciting opportunity at our growing Elgin Photo Studio! This position will work in partnership with clients and/or agencies to produce photo and video projects across all Sears & Kmart brands and formats.
This position is responsible for facilitating photo and/or video projects by understanding the cost scope of work and determining the most cost effective way to produce the shoot with the highest production values.
Once projects are awarded, an Executive Producer is responsible for overseeing team that delivers all aspects of the photo and video assignments, assuring that the job is accomplished within the scheduled time frame, financial estimate and creative direction. The focus of this position is to work with Studio Directors, Studio team, clients and partner agencies to estimate, create, manage, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing projects. The Executive Producer will be responsible for seeing a production from beginning to end. They will be in charge of various administrative aspects, including hiring and overseeing resources, writing and editing of content, maintaining budgets and job costs, negotiating contracts and creating/managing work schedules.
Executive Producer must stay on top of industry changes and innovations to advise internal business and brand marketing partners in the content production process. The ideal candidate for this position is a savvy leader with extensive knowledge of print, online marketing, and video, with a proven track record in efficient photo/video production both in-studio and on location.
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work with Studio associates, clients and partner agencies throughout creative development process to fully understand creative vision and expectation for the individual projects.
2. Manage project production calendar and production assignments.
3. Review creative requests to determine approach to production and to determine budget parameters.
4. Manage the end-to-end production process, from the estimating of the project to the delivery of final files to thought billing.
5. Oversee the production bidding process when third party partners are needed. Select the production company to help deliver on projects.
6. Review bids to ensure costs are submitted according to industry and SHC guidelines, and all costs are managed.
7. Coordinate with Studio merchandise team to obtain all product information for tracking and accuracy in shooting.
8. For video production insure legal approval of all scripts prior to production.
10. Oversee talent hiring and coordination; ensure all paperwork is accurate.
11. Arrange all pre-production meetings, coordinate all casting approvals, locations, set design and shooting schedule with Studio, client and agency partners.
12. Attend shoots to insure that creative standards are met and products and brands are accurately represented. Insure all agreements are achieved.
13. Track all expenditures; manage scope changes with client prior to spend.
14. Oversee post-production efforts in editing process and obtain final approvals prior to delivery of final product.
10+ years experience in marketing, account management or creative production within an advertising agency, production company or retail in-house studio/agency.
PREFERRED SKILLS: SEE BELOW
. Macintosh Operating System, Microsoft Office and Database Management.
. Skilled in Word Processing, PowerPoint and Spreadsheet applications.
. Works independently; interacts with management or more senior level professionals on non-typical assignments.
. Handles decisions regarding issues affecting own work and possibly the work of other team members.
. Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, multi-task. Must possess good organization, meeting management, time management, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
. Results-driven and a sense of urgency.
. Strong financial acumen.
Years Experience 5 - 10 Years Experience
Preferred Minimum Education Bachelors Level Degree
Travel Requirements Limited (5-15%)
Physical Location 36950: Digital Asset Divisn-Elgin IL
AON Assessment Type Not_Applicable
Recruitment Representative Dawn Hajdich