International Tax Senior Staff- Oak Brook (6313)
Location:US-IL-Oak Brook Terrace
Firm Services:Tax Consulting - International Tax Services
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of Building Value with Values®," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country''s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
As an International Tax Senior Accountant you will have the opportunity to work on a vast array of engagements, serving a diverse multinational client base. Our client base includes U.S. companies doing business outside the U.S., as well as foreign companies operating in the U.S.
As part of the ITS team you will be assisting with the preparation and review of the international component of U.S. tax returns.
You will be working closely with senior ITS team members, as well as our international affiliates. You will have the opportunity to bring value added solutions to clients through optimizing foreign tax credit positions, analyzing U.S. and foreign implications of potential international repatriation and expansion strategies, and consulting related to tax efficient ownership structures.
In addition, this position will provide the opportunity to display research and writing skills in the preparation of consulting memorandums.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of full time experience with some exposure to international concepts, or sub chapter C of the IRC
- CPA or eligibilty to sit for CPA required
- M.S.T./M.S.A./M.B.A in Accounting or Taxation is preferred.
- Effective writing and interpersonal skills; and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Proficient with Excel
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, robust analytical skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to supervise newer staff
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Some travel may be required
Apply for this opportunity:
- Apply for this opportunity online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
More Sharing ServicesShare Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software