* Save Job
* Rate Job
* Report Job
* Share Job With Others
Location:Oak Brook, IL Area Code:630 Telecommute:no Travel Required:none
Skills:Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP, JDBC, SQL, CVS
Pay Rate:$90-110k Tax Term:FULLTIME CON_HIRE_CORP CON_HIRE_IND CON_HIRE_W2 Length:
Date Posted:11-5-2012 Position ID:932292 Dice ID:cxjudgpa
Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a professional services firm offering Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training.
The Judge Group has long believed in strong companies and the talented people who help them grow. Forty years of experience have taught us how to best address the cultural and economic needs of our clients, expertly assist candidates in navigating through their own unique career progressions, and create, maintain, and nurture valued community partnerships.
A great client in the western suburbs of Chicago is seeking multiple Java developers at the Mid and Senior level:
The Senior Java Developer is responsible for leading development efforts for our client’s major products and web portals.. The position is accountable for various aspects of development including determining technical specifications, writing code, building and maintaining regression tests, and providing technical documentation. The Senior Java Developer must evaluate requirements, provide feedback on the feasibility of such requirements, build, and implement technical solutions to fulfill approved requirements. This person will support the organization with any existing code including the fee response engine, member company update files, purging of data, etc.
* Join a team to Lead all Java development efforts.
* Provide expertise on Oracle stored procedures.
* Act as primary resource with servelets, JDBC, JUnit, Spring, and CVS.
* Act as a resource with JNDI, HTML, XML, Java Server Pages, Struts.
* Take ownership of the main client web portal.
* Act as lead developer for new features.
* Corrects bugs found within code.
* Provides detailed specifications documents for functionality.
* Provides documentation on new/updated functionality.
* Provides expert advice on feasibility of new requirements..
* Responsible for assisting with tracking and measuring product compliance.
* Assists staff in keeping all member databases up to date.
* Assists member companies with online capabilities and data look-ups on the Association software.
* Assists in design, development, and maintenance.
* Assists in the development of documentation of custom software applications.
* Maintains information in CVS.
The Senior Java Developer participates in project planning activities and works closely with other members of the client’s Information Technology staff to plan for future needs.